Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Melting...


It's been a while since I posted. Mac finished her first year in the big house; 95 & 96 GPAs for the year. Not bad for a un-socialized "homeschooler". Fi is not far behind. Not sure how much longer she will put up with staying home, though witnessing some of her sister's less than stellar experiences this year, has at least cooled her excitement about giving up the learning at home experience.

It's once again summer here in the south. I've been here since 1978, and I'm over it. Sure, there are some lovely things about the south, but the summer weather is not one of them. Even my flowers are tired. Hopefully my frustration will get my creative juices going again. I need to get back into the studio and bang out my angst on some metal!

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

I hear you. 99 degrees every day this week with no relief in sight. That doesn't even take into consideration the heat-index. We're melting too . . . and not in a good way.

Great GPA's! Congratulations on an excellent year.