Saturday, November 10, 2007

Annie

What a great day. Fi had her first recorder recital and she did great. I posted some video below, she's in the back row to the right. It was hard to shoot because the room was packed. I loved to see this in the homeschool community. So often when I go to one of our classes that is mixed with kids from both public and private schools, many of the parents don't show. I just can't imagine not supporting these little people as they grow. Anyway, later on we saw a number of fellow homeschoolers in a local production of Annie. One of Mac's buddies is in the play, it was her first and she did a marvelous job! The musical was performed by area kids in grades 5-12. I was blown-away at the incredible job they did, much better in fact than many adult productions I've seen of late.

No comments: